It was a glamorous celebration of the talented winning students of the design and marketing contests, and for the occasion, ISKO™ threw a grandiose party. “The Night Is Young – There’s plenty of future, talent and style” ISKO I-SKOOL™ 2016 grand finale marked the successful conclusion of the third edition of the international denim contest on July, 15th.
The fashion show took place on the steps of the façade of Villa Corner della Regina, a stunning historical Palladian palace in Treviso (Italy), crowning the two-day jury sessions and workshop activities. The winners were finally announced after a glamorous catwalk that spotlighted the talented students of ISKO I-SKOOL™ Denim Design Award, and the presentation of the shortlisted projects for the Denim Marketing Award.
Naturally denim was the starting point for contestants’ inspiration. The contest involved more than 50.000 students from all over the world this year alone, challenging the participants hailing from the world’s most important universities in two contests, one dedicated to designers and the other for marketing professionals.
Right after the catwalk on the beautiful steps of the facade of Villa Corner della Regina in Treviso (Italy) winners of the international denim Awards were revealed in front of a huge crowd.
ISKO™ and partners celebrated the talented winning students with 11 awards and with an amazing party.
DENIM DESIGN AWARD
– Winner of the Swarovski Award: Ester Rigato (IUAV)
– Winner of the Vogue Talents Special Mention: Elena Trukhina (ESMOD Munich)
– Winner of Special Prize: Yuka Yamada (BUNKA Fashion college)
Overall winner Denim Design Award: Ester Rigato, (IUAV)
DENIM MARKETING AWARD
– Winner of the Jool mood for the Denim Marketing Award: team led by Francesco Diomedi, (Milano Fashion Institute)
– Winner of the Athleisure mood for the Denim Marketing Award: led by Travis A. Rice, (AMFI)