For four years running, design and marketing have come together under the guise of ISKO I-SKOOL™ – a global competition with one common path: fashion.
Each year over 60,000 students from around the world compete by sending an initial application through iskooldenim.com. The best entries are invited to Milan to partake in the final creative challenge. This year, creative young minds from the world’s most prestigious fashion and business institutions were supported in their quest by sponsors and judges from these brands and partners: Lenzing Group, Itema and Reca Group, Swarovski, Replay, Liu Jo, 7 For All Mankind, Capsule, Peter Non, Betabrand, C&S, Mustang, A02, Tonello, ISKOTECA™ and Menabò Group.
Congratulations must go to this year’s winners:
– Winner of the Marketing Award: team led by Sara Giordano (POLIMODA), awarded by Diana Profir (Itema)
DENIM DESIGN AWARD
– Winner of the Best Seller Award – Massimiliano Mucciarelli (Università Iuav di Venezia), awarded by Adriano Goldschmied
– Winner of the Responsible Innovation Award – Morine Uramoto (BUNKA Fashion College), awarded by Tricia Carey (Lenzing)
– Winner of the Best Show Piece Award – Sara Armellin (POLIMODA), awarded by Silvia Lo Giudice and Massimo Pasqualon (Peter Non)
– Winner of the Reca Award – Mianchen Wang (The New School – Parsons), awarded by Paolo Diacci (Reca Group)
– Winner of the Swarovski Award – Giulia Masciangelo (NABA), awarded by Claudio Marcolli (Swarovski)